Pancreatitis is an extremely unpleasant disease that is accompanied by monstrous abdominal pain. Improper diet, alcohol problems, hormonal medications, and a number of other reasons can cause the pancreas to become inflamed. The disease most often occurs suddenly. The first seizures are easy to stop, but they should be a wake-up call when your usual diet should be seriously revised. What to eat with pancreatitis? In the article we will provide you with a detailed diet and diet for this disease.
The main ingredients of the diet
Many people are used to feeding lightly and often irresponsibly. Making up for lost time and replenishing it after a month of proper nutrition is a common situation. However, a well-designed diet for pancreatitis is very important for successful treatment. It is very easy to make a menu that fits all your needs. The most important thing is that the food is eaten in small portions about 5 times a day. But before you rush to clean the refrigerator, you should therapeutically fast for 2-3 days. At the same time, you can only drink warm mineral water without gas. This is necessary so that enzymes, which begin to behave aggressively as the disease develops, do not disturb the pancreas and do not cause pain.
Approved and not recommended products
If you exclude the following foods for pancreatitis, the diet will only relieve and relieve pain:
- All fatty foods, including broths.
- Meat by-products, semi-finished products and smoked meat.
- Carbonated beverages, including kvass, as well as strong tea or coffee and cocoa.
- All canned food.
- Sweets such as cakes, cookies, pralines, candies, chocolate.
- rye bread.
- citrus fruits.
- Fatty sour cream and yogurt.
- Glazed curd.
- Radish, radish.
- Spinach, sorrel.
- Products from the fast food chain.
- Hot herbs and spices.
- chips, crackers and the like.
The list is pretty impressive, but there are no fewer foods that can be consumed:
- Cooked, steamed vegetables other than those listed above. You can also eat steamed vegetables.
- Lean or lean fish, meat, poultry.
- All grain products cooked in water or milk except millet.
- Vegetable soups without garlic and onions.
- milk soups.
- jam, marshmallows, marshmallows and cookies.
- Small amounts of jam.
- Cheese without spices and non-sour milk products.
- Steamed omelets and casseroles.
- Not sour apples mashed or baked.
- Cooked vermicelli or noodles.
- Not fresh, one-day wheat bread.
Sample menu for pancreatitis
- Steamed egg omelette;
- Chicken in foil and steamed vegetables
- Tea with marshmallows and low-fat cottage cheese
- Quark casserole
- Milk rice soup
- fruit jelly
- Boiled buckwheat with pikeperch fillet
- Carrot cutlets
- Fruit salad
Now you know what to eat with pancreatitis. As you can see, the food for this disease can be varied and tasty. And what is important, such a diet is based on the principles of proper and healthy nutrition. Thus, the pancreatitis diet detailed above helps keep you slim without putting any strain on your body. If obesity is detected, this diet can help you lose about 5 kilograms per month.