If you regularly do home exercises for quick weight loss, you will get a slim and beautiful figure.
The choice of exercises for rapid weight loss at home should be made taking into account individual characteristics (body weight, gender, age, localization of body fat, the presence of chronic diseases). Training for people over 50 is very different from training for people in their early 40s.
Experts have developed a number of recommendations that people should adhere to when training alone:
- There should be no long breaks between training units.
- When working, the movements must be carried out gently and smoothly, without stopping.
- It is important to use the correct technique for each exercise.
- Warm up is required before the main complex.
- should not be used during periods of illness or severe fatigue.
How often do you have to exercise to lose weight quickly
In order to lose weight and quickly get your body into good condition, you should exercise systematically 3-4 times a week. This mode is due to the fact that during exercise, the body is exposed to a lot of stress and needs time to recover. If you reduce the number of sessions, the desired effect will not be achieved. The increase will be stressful for the body.
The optimal training time is 45-60 minutes, while the working pace should be increased gradually. Individuals who have not been physically active for a long time should start with a 10 to 15 minute workout and then add 5 to 10 minutes to each subsequent workout.
The warm-up is an important phase, it should take 5-7 minutes. Warm-up exercises reduce the risk of possible injury. It is better to warm up from the upper body and finish with the lower body.
For arms and shoulders
In a standing position, feet at shoulder height, you need to put your hands on your shoulders and perform forward and then backward rotational movements 5-7 times.
The arms should be brought closer to the chest and remain parallel to the floor. Turns to the right and spreads your arms to the side. Immediately return to the starting position and repeat the movement for the left side.
For the back
To warm up your back, turn right and left. The legs and pelvis should remain motionless. In each direction you need to make 15-20 turns. After that, you can go to the slopes. They should be flat, they should be done slowly, 10-15 reps for the right and left sides. You can tilt forward and backward. You don't have to bend back too much.
Make 10 turns in each direction. Circular pelvic movements are beneficial for both core muscles and lower limbs.
Be careful of your feet as you straighten your legs. The sock should be placed on the floor and turned left and then right 10-12 times. After that, you need to stand on your toes and fall on your foot, but the heel should not touch the ground. Such a resilient up and down movement must be performed 20-25 times.
A series of exercises for quick weight loss at home
Exercises should be done regularly, only in this case they will give visible results.
For the buttocks
There are many useful exercises for strengthening your glutes, many of which work your back or leg muscles at the same time.
- You can start with a simple type of load: the legs are shoulder-width apart, the knee joints are bent at an angle of 90 ° and remain in this position for as long as possible (45-60 seconds).
- The following exercise helps to train the muscles of the buttocks, thighs and calves: The feet are shoulder-width apart so that the socks are facing to the side. The palms of the hands on the hips slowly begin to lower so that the hips are parallel to the floor. In this position, raise and lower your heels. You need to do 10-12 repetitions in 2-3 sets.
- Another exercise that has a good effect: squats, palms in front of the feet, we alternately start lifting the hips and moving the buttocks upwards. You don't need to fully straighten your leg, but you should feel tension in your glutes and back of your thigh. Each approach should consist of 10-15 times 2-3 repetitions.
- Another exercise is performed as follows: feet shoulder width apart, put hands on hips and do a small squat, then stand up and stretch the left leg forward and then align it diagonally. The foot must be turned to the side. Arms bent at the elbows: take your left back and right forward. Hold for 1-2 seconds and return to the starting position, but repeat for the right leg. Do this exercise 10-12 times for each side in 2 sets.
- The knees tense the muscles in the buttocks, legs and abdomen. The legs should be shoulder-width apart and the palms should be brought together at the back of the head. We do a squat, after which we stand up, lift the right knee and point the left elbow on it. Then we return to the original position and repeat this for the other side. You need to do 10-12 repetitions in 2 sets.
- "Rocket": Feet shoulder width apart, crouch low while you stretch your arms backwards. Then you need to get up and take your right leg back, tilting your body forward so that it is parallel to the floor. The hands are stretched out in front of you. Hold this position for 1-2 seconds, then return to the starting position. On each side, you need to do 10-12 repetitions in 2-3 sets.
All exercises should include squats. They strengthen the back, legs and buttocks. Squat technique: the buttocks must be pulled back, the hips are parallel to the floor surface. The feet are shoulder width apart, the toes are turned slightly to the side. Your body weight should be carried on your heels so that you can easily lift your socks off the floor. The hands are on the back of the head, the chest is raised, and the shoulders are back and slightly down.
It is important that the back is straight without arching in the lower back. Tense your abdominal muscles. Squats in 2-3 sets, each of which should contain 20-30 reps.
Crouch down to make jumps. From this position you need to try to jump to the maximum height and then return to the starting position. Perform 20-25 times.
Jumping is of many types, the most effective being the burpee exercise. During the exercise, fat begins to burn, several muscle groups work at the same time. You can resume implementation in 1–2 weeks after the training begins.
To perform, you must take a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart, then bend them slightly at your knees and let your palms rest on the floor. With a jump they change the position of the body to a lying position, then you need to do a push-up, after which you need to be in a sitting position with the help of a jump. The last step - jump up and raise your straight arms. Do the exercise for 45-60 seconds. Rest between sets of no more than 1 minute. Only 4-5 approaches.
This exercise is performed with your back on the floor. Your legs should be straight and your palms placed along your hips. Then the legs are crossed and immediately spread to the sides as far as possible. Repeat 10-15 times for 2-4 repetitions.
On your feet
Doing fitness at home has to put strain on your legs. Exercise options for training the leg muscles:
- Get on your knees, arms straight in front of you. In this position, we sit on the buttocks and tilt the body slightly to maintain balance. Run 20-25 times for each side.
- lunges can tone your thighs, calves, and glutes. You need to stand straight, holding your lower limbs together, then take a large step forward with your left foot and bend your knee at a right angle. Return to the original position after 1 second. Do 20-25 times in 2 sentences.
- Increases: Lean on the back of the chair while standing, first lift your left leg to the side and then your right. From the same position, take your legs back alternately. We change positions: we kneel down, put our elbows on the floor and take our legs back while they should be straight. We return to the starting position and repeat the first type of lifts again. For any type of load, you need to do 15 to 20 repetitions for each leg.
- Bends: are performed from a standing position with legs shoulder-width apart. Sit back and keep your back straight. The body should be parallel to the floor, with the legs slightly bent at the knees. We straighten up and repeat the movements. You need to do 10-12 reps in 3-4 sets.
The half loop is a variation of the squat. To complete this, you need to keep your legs a little wider than your shoulders. Your toes should be turned to the side as far as possible. We do a slow, flat squat, trying to keep our back straight. It is necessary to stay in this position as long as possible, and then slowly return to the first position. Perform 10-15 times in 2 sets. This type of exercise strengthens the muscles of the legs, buttocks, and back.
You need to lie on your right side, bend your right leg, and do gentle exercises with your left side. The swing amplitude should be as large as possible. It is necessary to maintain balance and not lean forwards or backwards. Repeat 15-25 turns for each side.
- Strengthen the abdominal muscle corset: Lie on your back, palms under your head, legs straight. Pull your knees to your chest, tear off the upper part of the body from the floor surface and bring it to the legs. Then we return to the prone position. You need to do 2 sets of 20-25 repetitions.
- The oblique muscles of the press can be pumped in this way: lie on your back, bend your knees slightly, your hands along your body. The body needs to be raised slightly so that the shoulder blades fall off the floor and reach the left heel with the left hand. Then return to the starting position. Repeat the same movement for the right side. Do 5-10 times for each side.
- The classic plank strengthens your abdominal muscles and your back. You need to prop yourself up on your hands and toes and stand on the floor. The back and legs should merge in one line. You will be in this position for 30-60 seconds. To perform a side plank, you need to stand on your side with your focus on one bent elbow and raise your other hand up. Then the body is lifted up, which puts as much strain on the abdominal and lateral muscles as possible. Hold this position for 30-60 seconds as well.
- To remove the stomach at home, you can use the "wrinkle" exercise. From the prone position, you need to connect your upper body to your legs. Do this so that you can touch your feet with your fingers. Lower yourself to the starting position and then raise yourself back up to connect your lower and upper body. We'll do it quickly. Perform 5-10 times in 2 sets.
Performed in the supine position with knees bent. Hands are under the head. With the elbow of the right hand, we extend to the left knee. Then with the left elbow - to the right. For each side you need to do 20-25 movements. Exercise strengthens your abdominal and back muscles.
Every workout, even a short workout, should end with stretching exercises. To complete this you need to sit on the floor and try to spread your legs as wide as possible. Then bend your whole body forward, right, left. It is necessary to bring the body as close as possible to the floor and stretched legs. Then, lie down on the floor and perform cross movements with the legs and arms directed in opposite directions.
Daily dietary supplements for weight loss
Exercise will only help you correct your figure quickly if you have the right diet. Fatty, spicy and salty foods should be excluded from the diet. Useful cereals, herbs, cottage cheese, boiled eggs. It is important to include fresh vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.